NHS community member
Are you passionate about local health and well being and the NHS?
Islington CCG is recruiting local people to become community members. This means you will be a member on one of its decision-making committees or working groups, helping to make commissioning decisions that will steer the development of the NHS health and care services in Islington.
You will work alongside our staff and governing body members, NHS providers, external partners such as HealthWatch, and the voluntary sector and local GPS.
You will need to be free to attend regular meetings, which are held in the daytime.
Candidates do not need any specialist knowledge or experience to be involved in this work but they are looking for people who are confident, articulate, interested in health and wellbeing and committed to sharing community views.
If you are interested in applying then email your CV and 200 words explaining why you are interested in this role to email@example.com
For more information visit the Islington CCG website
- Shop Local in Archway 22 January 2021
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020