Put your food bill on ice
We’ve all been there – looking in the fridge to discover some tasty food has gone off. It doesn’t have to be that way! Simple changes can help.
Swap some fresh fruit and veg for frozen or canned – they’re high in nutrients, convenient and last ages. Freeze those last slices of bread for toast or croutons and save them from going stale.
So much hard work goes into growing and producing our food. Let’s champion every bite, save money and love our food back.
- Ready, steady, census 26 January 2021
- Designing the New Youth Employment Hub for West Library together 26 January 2021
- Shop Local in Archway 22 January 2021
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021