Put your food bill on ice
We’ve all been there – looking in the fridge to discover some tasty food has gone off. It doesn’t have to be that way! Simple changes can help.
Swap some fresh fruit and veg for frozen or canned – they’re high in nutrients, convenient and last ages. Freeze those last slices of bread for toast or croutons and save them from going stale.
So much hard work goes into growing and producing our food. Let’s champion every bite, save money and love our food back.
- ‘Achieving my dreams’ with help from the council 6 February 2020
- Islington remembers victims on Holocaust Memorial Day 29 January 2020
- Our chat with Seán, project manager at Islington’s Pride 29 January 2020
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019