Remembrance Day in Islington
Silence fell across the borough of Islington on Remembrance Sunday as generations came together to remember the Fallen on the hundredth anniversary of the end of the First World War. Residents shared images that captured the poignancy of the day.
- Reasons to shop local 🛍️ 22 October 2020
- Shop local in Holloway 🛍️ 22 October 2020
- Islington GP practices vaccinate thousands of residents to protect them from the flu 20 October 2020
- Your community, your neighbours, #YouRIslington 19 October 2020
- How Kelly found new work in the care sector 15 October 2020
- Shop Local in Finsbury Park 14 October 2020