Remembrance Day in Islington
Silence fell across the borough of Islington on Remembrance Sunday as generations came together to remember the Fallen on the hundredth anniversary of the end of the First World War. Residents shared images that captured the poignancy of the day.
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020
- Better places for everyone: why making streets people-friendly will boost our health 3 December 2020
- Help stop coronavirus – become a Covid-19 Health Champion 2 December 2020