Support for neighbours over 65
North London Cares has started its annual Winter Wellbeing project in partnership with Camden & Islington councils. The aim of the project is to support older neighbours aged 65 and over during the most isolating time of the year.
They will do this by knocking on doors and meeting people in the community to make sure that as many people as possible can stay warm, active, healthy and connected.
From now through to February 2018 North London Cares will be able to offer older neighbours small items of warm clothing, connect them with partner organisations to help with warmer homes, direct people to health services and flu jab providers, arrange small grants, and connect people to year-round social activites in Camden and Islington.
Please let anyone in your community who you think might benefit from learning more about this project know. For further information please contact Roxi Rustem on 0207 118 3838 or email email@example.com
- Islington in Bloom 2019 3 September 2019
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019