Support for neighbours over 65
North London Cares has started its annual Winter Wellbeing project in partnership with Camden & Islington councils. The aim of the project is to support older neighbours aged 65 and over during the most isolating time of the year.
They will do this by knocking on doors and meeting people in the community to make sure that as many people as possible can stay warm, active, healthy and connected.
From now through to February 2018 North London Cares will be able to offer older neighbours small items of warm clothing, connect them with partner organisations to help with warmer homes, direct people to health services and flu jab providers, arrange small grants, and connect people to year-round social activites in Camden and Islington.
Please let anyone in your community who you think might benefit from learning more about this project know. For further information please contact Roxi Rustem on 0207 118 3838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019
- Interview with Police Inspector Thomas Ashley 6 December 2019
- Spread some cheer this Christmas 5 December 2019
- Our top traders 4 December 2019