Target a new activity
Did you know that you can try archery in Archway? Experience Archery, based at Caxton House, in St John’s Way, offers everything an aspiring Robin Hood could want – from beginners courses and ‘have a go’ lessons, to archery in schools and club shooting sessions.
It is a great way to meet people and is a fun activity for families. The sport doesn’t exclude on grounds of physical ability or fitness, so anyone can have a go, although you need to be aged over eight.
Previous experience is not necessary and all equipment is provided. The club even has lightweight bows to make sure everyone can have a go. So, why not take aim on your next activity?
There are more than 60 different sports on offer in Islington. See what’s available near you!
- Shop Local in Archway 22 January 2021
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020