Visit your local Healthy Living Pharmacy
Pharmacies in Islington are changing face in a move to improve the borough’s health.
Twenty-six are now classed as Healthy Living Pharmacies where trained health professionals can offer you free advice on all sorts of health and wellbeing topics such as quitting smoking or becoming more active.
Between now and December, two Healthy Living Pharmacies are launching new services.
At Chana Pharmacy in Chapel Market, you can chat with pharmacy staff to learn more about alcohol, you can fill out a quick alcohol scratch card test and get tips on how you can improve your drinking habits.
While at the Douglas Pharmacy in Ritchie Street, off Liverpool Road, you can learn about the signs and symptoms of bowel cancer and how to order and use a bowel cancer screening kit. So next time you’re in a Healthy Living Pharmacy buying toiletries why not take the opportunity to find out how you can improve your health?
- Shop Local in Archway 22 January 2021
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020