Your community, your neighbours, #YouRIslington
Poverty and inequality affect nearly one in every three young people Islington. Many feel excluded from their community, from education opportunities, and from the chance of a brighter future.
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on young people’s mental health is also huge. Children and young people across the borough have had their lives turned upside down, and many are struggling to find the support they need.
It is more important than ever to support local projects so that children near you access the opportunities they need.
By donating to the #YouRIslington campaign, You can help amazing local projects that improve the lives of children and teenagers living near you.
Together, we can fund amazing local projects in our community to help those who need it the most.
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020
- Better places for everyone: why making streets people-friendly will boost our health 3 December 2020