Your community, your neighbours, #YouRIslington
Poverty and inequality affect nearly one in every three young people Islington. Many feel excluded from their community, from education opportunities, and from the chance of a brighter future.
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on young people’s mental health is also huge. Children and young people across the borough have had their lives turned upside down, and many are struggling to find the support they need.
It is more important than ever to support local projects so that children near you access the opportunities they need.
By donating to the #YouRIslington campaign, You can help amazing local projects that improve the lives of children and teenagers living near you.
Together, we can fund amazing local projects in our community to help those who need it the most.
- Clean Air Day – 17 June 2021 14 June 2021
- Enjoy Local – Islington Assembly Hall is raring to go! 8 June 2021
- Creative Industries hidden gem on Brewery Road – Backgrounds Props and Studio Hire 7 June 2021
- Loneliness Awareness Week 2021 2 June 2021
- We are Cally Residents Grants are open! 2 June 2021
- Things to do at Cally Park in June 2 June 2021