Free family fun day!
As part of the national Being Human Festival, the Institute of Classical Studies is teaming up with the Little Angel Theatre to bring a day of family fun to Islington! It will be a day of crafts, puppetry and storytelling – all themed around the monster Medusa. Is the snake-haired monster, who turned to stone all who saw her, really as terrifying as you might think?
When: Sunday 17 November, 11am – 3.30pm
Where: Little Angel Theatre, 132 Sebbon Street, N1 2EH
How: Register for your free place here
The cover image is credited to Valeria Vitale.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Adult and Community Learning courses
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Islington Art Society’s autumn exhibition
- Anne Frank and Family exhibition
- Deaf repairs training session
- Glow in the Angel
- Free family fun day!
- Christmas lights switch-ons
- Islington Menorah lighting
- Chapel Market Christmas Cracker
- Craft particles and mulled wine
- Inter Faith Week
- Science Cafe: Cartoon Science
- Islington People’s Rights turns fifty