Back to Better Week
Working from home has become a staple of many peoples lives during the pandemic.
But for many small businesses and social enterprises across Islington, having an affordable workspace can be crucial to their development and success.
Better Space recognises the value that watercooler moments of inspiration and collaboration can have for start-ups and so is hosting a week of free coworking and events for local businesses and residents.
From 20 – 24 September 2021, the Ray Building on Farringdon Road will play host to workshops run by LinkedIn, Clore Social Leadership and Head Held High as well as food and art from the local area.
Individual desk spaces will also be available for free from 9am to 5pm throughout the week, with full access to all facilities and events.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Getting into work workshop
- Celebrating Black history and culture 365 days a year
- Islington4Women walks
- Free business training for Islington tech founders
- Have your say on safety in Islington
- Back to Better Week
- Boost your skills and launch a career in Digital Marketing
- Your invite to take part in a Let’s Get Back Together event: 4 – 8 October
- Hospitality Jobs Fair