Chair Yoga classes
Would you like to practice yoga but struggle with getting down to a mat on the floor? We have the answer – chair yoga!
Play Grow Do are running fortnightly yoga sessions aimed at over 50s, or anyone with worries about getting down to a mat on the floor, who may want to work on their yoga practice, building dexterity and improving circulation. Other benefits include building up core strength, as well as learning balancing exercises that can help prevent injuries from falls. Guided breathing exercises will also help deepen connection to the mind and body whilst also relaxing the mind.
And what’s more – it’s fun! Join Jessica every other Tuesday between 2 and 3pm. Each session costs £2. The next sessions will be Tues 27th Nov, Tues 11th Dec, Tues 15th Jan, Tue 29th Jan, Tue 12th Feb, Tues 26th Feb.
Sessions are held at Hold Space, Wynford Hall, Rising Hill Street, N1 9SY.
For more information contact Jessica Green
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Composting workshop
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Nurturing your newborn’s needs
- Free pottery classes
- Free art classes
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Go Islington 2019
- Night Sky: The Cultural Connection
- Celebrate Islington community festival
- LGBT History of Holloway
- The Moon Adventure
- London’s National Park City Festival events
- Summer holiday fun in Islington
- Flying Families
- Islington Music Camp
- Summer Events in Islington Libraries
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Adult learning open day
- Let’s stamp it out
- Happening in Archway!