Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
St Luke’s Community Centre is running monthly Sunday sessions for local dads and grandads with little ones, where they can eat, cook, garden and have fun together.
Sessions run from 10am-1pm on Sundays 4 November, 2 December, 6 January, 3 February and 3 March in their Edible Yard and Cookery School at the back of the community centre.
Open to Islington residents with children aged 4+ accompanied by dad (or grandad), it’s just 50p per person per session. That includes food and all activities.
Places can be booked by calling 020 7549 8184, emailing or asking at St Luke’s reception. St Luke’s Community Centre is at 90 Central Street, EC1V 8AJ, 10 minutes’ walk from Old Street or Barbican tube stations.
Michael Ryan, CEO of St Luke’s, says: “This is a great initiative to get dads and kids outside in the fresh air just having fun. We have fantastic community green spaces and a modern Cookery School here at St Luke’s and we want our locals of all ages to enjoy them together throughout the year.”
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay: Music Hall in Islington
- Car Free Day in Islington
- Adult and Community Learning courses
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Creative employment course
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience