Eyes on the Prize
On Good Friday, Friday 10 April, Union Chapel will be hosting a free Gospel, Jazz and Poetry night as part of its Easter celebrations.
Eyes on the Prize features the sensational London African Gospel Choir, together with Union Chapel Voices, and the Ben Comeau Ensemble, all regular performers at the Chapel.
The evening will bring together an eclectic mix of song and verse to tell a story of hope and optimism.
Doors open at 6pm and admission is free, but priority entrance will be given to people who have booked online.
For more information and to book, go to the Union Chapel website
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Fitness classes for women
- Aspire apprenticeship events
- World of Stories
- Celebrating 200 years of The Regent’s Canal
- Eyes on the Prize
- Exploring community parklets
- Vox Holloway: Freedom Song
- Islington Expert Patients Programme
- DIY training for council tenants
- Lunch Bunch
- Tales from the Crypt guided walks
- Free programme in Talking for Wellbeing