Saturday Stitching Surgery
Not-for-profit company, Fashion Capital, would like to invite sewing enthusiasts to their new stitching surgery, taking place on the last Saturday of every month.
If you’ve got a favourite item of clothing in need of repair, bring it along and learn how to fix it! It’s also a great opportunity to make your own samples, learn new skills and meet new people who share the same creative interests as you. The workshops are priced at £40 per session.
Fashion Capital will have friendly experienced mentors on hand to give you one of a kind expertise.
Where: Unit 14 Crusader Estate, 167 Hermitage Road, London, N4 1LZ
When: Every last Saturday of the month, 9-3pm
Price: £40 per session
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or find out more about the workshop.
Interested in what else Fashion Capital do? Check out their website here.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay: Music Hall in Islington
- Car Free Day in Islington
- Adult and Community Learning courses
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Black History Month
- Celebrate National Poetry Day
- Islington women’s football
- Local London Guiding Day