Flag football for girls
Please note sessions have been suspended until further notice.
Come and try out a new sport – American Flag football.
Classes are being held for girls aged 8-15 every Tuesday at Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, Donegal street, N1 9QG, from 3.30pm-4.30pm and 4.30pm-5.30pm.
And for girls aged 12-15 every Tuesday from 5-6pm at Market Road ATP, N7 9PL.
The first session is free and £4 per session thereafter.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Free in-person training on basic IT skills
- Interested in cooking, planting, crafts?
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Getting into work workshop
- Unlocking Potential in Children and Young People
- In conversation with a young entrepreneur
- Celebrating Black history and culture 365 days a year
- Celebrate Windrush Day 2021
- Islington4Women walks
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs webinar for parents
- Festival of Walks 19-27 June 2021
- The Cally Festival presents Cultivating Cally on 27 June
- This July at Cally Park
- Digital training sessions for parents
- Commemorations of the WW2 V2 rocket attack of Sunday, 5 November 1944