Free art classes
At these free art classes, you’ll learn drawing, painting, collage, screen print, mixed media and more, as well as discover various textile and sculpture techniques.
Where: Girdlestone Community Centre, Salisbury Walk, Girdlestone Estate, N19 5DX
When: every Wednesday, 10am-12pm, Girdlestone estate
Who: for Islington residents, aged 55 and over
Just drop in, or call 020 7527 7471 for more information.
This is one on the many arts activities we have planned as part of Treading the Boards – a two-year project that aims to improve access and engagement to the arts amongst Islington residents.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Composting workshop
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Nurturing your newborn’s needs
- Free pottery classes
- Free art classes
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Go Islington 2019
- Night Sky: The Cultural Connection
- LGBT History of Holloway
- The Moon Adventure
- London’s National Park City Festival events
- Summer holiday fun in Islington
- Flying Families
- Islington Music Camp
- Summer Events in Islington Libraries
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Adult learning open day
- Let’s stamp it out
- Happening in Archway!
- Clock Tower Festival