Free programme in Talking for Wellbeing
WHAT’S THE IDEA?
It’s important to take care of our emotional wellbeing, just as it is to take care of our bodies. One way of doing this is to connect in a truthful and empathic way with others.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone who wants to take care of their wellbeing and support others.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS?
Come to a Taster. Then you can:
• Come to TALK FOR HEALTH CAFES; continue talking for wellbeing and gain communication skills.
• Do our in-depth 4-day Talk for Health Programme.
• Follow these with ongoing groups for strong peer networks.
It’s all FREE and is commissioned by the NHS. You will learn and have space for:
• Honest talking – being the real you
• Empathic listening
• Basic counselling skills
• How to set up and be part of an ongoing group to talk for wellbeing.
Register here to attend the next Taster or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk for Health Taster
When: Wednesday 25 March, 4-6pm
Where: Pirate Castle, 33 Oval Road, London NW1 7EA
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Fitness classes for women
- Aspire apprenticeship events
- World of Stories
- Celebrating 200 years of The Regent’s Canal
- Eyes on the Prize
- Exploring community parklets
- Vox Holloway: Freedom Song
- Islington Expert Patients Programme
- DIY training for council tenants
- Lunch Bunch
- Tales from the Crypt guided walks
- Free programme in Talking for Wellbeing