Galbur Foundation’s Annual Youth Conference 2019
The Galbur Foundation in partnership with Islington Council is presenting a day for local young people, parents and carers to discuss issues surrounding mental health and youth crime.
The conference will be held at Islington Town Hall on Tuesday 19 February 2019 from 12-5pm. It will discuss ideas about how Islington as a community can unite to tackle issues around mental health, youth crime and violence. It will also be an opportunity to meet experts from the community, local services providers, local leaders and young people.
This is free conference, but you need to register your place as the numbers are limited.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Galbur Foundation’s Annual Youth Conference 2019
- Jewish Islington Walking Tour
- Torn from home
- Winter Wellbeing Festival