Health and social care jobs fair
The annual health and social care jobs fair is returning on Wednesday 27 October, 3.30–6.30pm as a face-to-face event.
Hosted by City and Islington College at the Centre for Business, Arts and Technology, the fair will take place in a Covid-compliant environment. You’ll have the opportunity to meet more than 20 local health and social care employers who are currently recruiting in the area. With vacancies waiting to be filled and guaranteed interview slots available, it’s an ideal event for you to explore and apply for a new role or career in health and social care.
To help us plan and ensure we respect Covid-19 guidelines, we ask that you register for the event via Eventbrite.
Please note that to be guaranteed entry, you will need to provide one of the following:
—Evidence of a negative lateral flow test, registered online taken within 24 hours of the event.
—An NHS COVID Pass via the NHS app, proving that you’re fully vaccinated (fully vaccinated means you have received both doses and 14 days must have passed since the second dose).
—Provide proof of natural immunity based on a positive PCR test result taken within the last 180 days (and have completed the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Four online information sessions will also be running as part of the event, on the following subjects and dates:
If you require any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Islington Walking Tours
- Volunteering in Islington
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Islington4Women walks
- Together greener
- Black History Month: talks
- Black History Month 2021
- Together greener: culture and play
- Together greener: reduce, reuse, recycle, sustain
- Together greener: homes and the environment
- Together greener: outdoors
- Together greener: energy
- Together greener: travel
- Together greener: food
- Health and social care jobs fair
- The Reading Adventure
- Love Your Local Market
- Retrain, reskill, reboot
- Celebrating Black history and culture 365 days a year