Interested in cooking, planting, crafts?
Global Generation, based at The Story Garden in Somers Town, is running a programme of activities for Cally residents.
Friday sessions will offer cooking, planting, crafts, a chance to share your skills, plus some chat.
The next 3 sessions are on simple, cheap cooking and will be on Zoom, but we are hoping that some sessions can take place outside too later this year. The next sessions are:
- 19 February – pancake session, make them sweet or sour
- 5 March – simple soup but surprising flavour
- 19 March – Potato kugel, potato comfort food
Global Generation is an environmental education charity, which has been working with local communities and schools around Kings Cross since 2004.
Based in the Skip Garden, they have now moved to The Story Garden on Ossulston St, NW1 1DF just behind The British Library.
This green space is open for you to exercise and enjoy from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10-4pm even during lockdown.
For more info and to get the Zoom link please contact email@example.com
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Free in-person training on basic IT skills
- Interested in cooking, planting, crafts?
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Celebrate International Women’s Day 2021