Islington Art Society’s autumn exhibition
Islington Art Society is a group of artists who live in and around Islington and its members include painters, sculptors and printmakers. Why not pop down and visit the society’s 79th Annual Autumn Exhibition, where you can get acquainted with the works of artists who live locally.
The Exhibition is open to the public at The Gallery, Stoke Newington Library, Edwards Lane, N16 0JS from Thursday 31 October – Sunday 17 November 2019. Opening hours are below.
Sunday 17 November: Meet the Artists 1–2.30pm. The Exhibition closes at 2.30pm for collection of purchases and any unsold works.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay: Music Hall in Islington
- Adult and Community Learning courses
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Black History Month
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Libraries half-term events
- Islington Art Society’s autumn exhibition
- Talk for Health
- October Learning Week
- Helping fight food waste and encourage sustainable eating