Islington Walking Tours
Islington is a great place to explore on foot, with loads of great parks, history and interesting landmarks right on the doorstep.
Islington has a team of qualified guides who offer a wide range of guided walks throughout the borough. Click here to find out more about walks led by members of Islington Guided Walks – the Mayor of Islington’s official tour guides.
Islington Guided Walks also lead tours at The Charterhouse – where medieval monks lived and died, Black Death victims were interred and Queen Elizabeth and James I held court.
The tours take place at 2.45pm every day except Mondays.
Book your place
Canonbury Tower Tours
Find out more about tours inside this wonderful Tudor dwelling and upcoming dates
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Free in-person training on basic IT skills
- Interested in cooking, planting, crafts?
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Getting into work workshop
- Unlocking Potential in Children and Young People