Islington Walking Tours
Islington is a great place to explore on foot, with loads of great parks, history and interesting landmarks right on the doorstep.
Islington has a team of qualified guides who offer a wide range of guided walks throughout the borough. Click here to find out more about walks led by members of Islington Guided Walks – the Mayor of Islington’s official tour guides.
Islington Guided Walks also lead tours at The Charterhouse – where medieval monks lived and died, Black Death victims were interred and Queen Elizabeth and James I held court.
The CIGA guide led tours take place at 2.45pm every day except Mondays.
Book your place
Canonbury Tower Tours
Find out more about tours inside this wonderful Tudor dwelling and upcoming dates
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Galbur Foundation’s Annual Youth Conference 2019
- Jewish Islington Walking Tour
- Torn from home
- Winter Wellbeing Festival