Rethink Mental Health training
Rethink Mental Illness is offering free online mental health training to people who live, work, or study in Islington.
The courses, which run until the end of March, will equip you with the knowledge and skills to better understand mental health and mental illness. You will learn how to have good quality conversations with your friends, family members, or work colleagues about mental health, and to feel more confident supporting others who may be experiencing poor mental health, particularly in the workplace.
All the information about course content is available on this website as well as the booking links.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Islington Mayor’s Charity Quiz
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Holocaust Memorial Day