The Cally Festival presents Cultivating Cally on 27 June
Alas, there’s no Cally Festival this year, but have no fear! Instead, on 27 June, we’re celebrating with a mix of online and physical activities, to launch a brand new pocket park on Freeling St.
The park will be linked to Thornhill Square and Bingfield Park via an interactive art and nature trail, to showcase the work of local organisations and the creative community.
We’re calling on local artists and creatives to come and share your work and help decorate the route. We’re also looking for volunteers to help out and gain experience on the day.
As part of the big day, local residents can pre-order an event activity box, designed by Art Box, that’s packed with lots of creative and fun activities from our festival partners, so you can take part at home. Join in with science lessons from the Institute of Physics, art journaling from Age UK and more! Each box also allows you to enter our raffle to win a refurbished iMac or Windows PC courtesy of Mer IT!
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre order your activity box.
Let’s celebrate everything the Cally has to offer. Get involved!
For more info, visit Cally Festival website
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Free in-person training on basic IT skills
- Interested in cooking, planting, crafts?
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Getting into work workshop
- Unlocking Potential in Children and Young People
- In conversation with a young entrepreneur
- Celebrating Black history and culture 365 days a year
- Celebrate Windrush Day 2021
- Islington4Women walks
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs webinar for parents
- Festival of Walks 19-27 June 2021
- The Cally Festival presents Cultivating Cally on 27 June
- This July at Cally Park
- Digital training sessions for parents
- Commemorations of the WW2 V2 rocket attack of Sunday, 5 November 1944