The Singing Well Community Choir
Singing is proven to be good for health and happiness so come along to the Singing Well Community Choir and have fun and make new friends.
The choir has been set up by Islington Council and meets on Mondays at the Lorraine Estate Community Centre, between 2pm and 4pm. No singing experience is needed.
The Loraine Estate is just off the Holloway Road, N7 9UE. Access via a footpath from the Holloway Road (up from McDonald’s on the opposite side).
For more information please contact Liza on 020 7527 7471 or email@example.com
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Galbur Foundation’s Annual Youth Conference 2019
- Jewish Islington Walking Tour
- Torn from home
- Winter Wellbeing Festival