The Singing Well Community Choir
Sessions have been suspended until further notice.
Singing is proven to be good for health and happiness so come along to the Singing Well Community Choir and have fun and make new friends.
The choir has been set up by Islington Council and meets on Mondays at the Lorraine Estate Community Centre, between 2pm and 4pm. No singing experience is needed.
The Loraine Estate is just off the Holloway Road, N7 9UE. Access via a footpath from the Holloway Road (up from McDonald’s on the opposite side).
For more information please contact Liza on 020 7527 7471 or email@example.com
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Fitness classes for women
- Celebrating 200 years of The Regent’s Canal
- Islington Expert Patients Programme
- DIY training for council tenants
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Make a mandala in vegetables
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- No Barriers at Home
- Get silly with the Summer Reading Challenge
- Join Islington’s IG Lockdown Session
- Heatwave fun for over 13s
- Heatwave fun for under 13s