The Singing Well Community Choir
Sessions have been suspended until further notice.
Singing is proven to be good for health and happiness so come along to the Singing Well Community Choir and have fun and make new friends.
The choir has been set up by Islington Council and meets on Mondays at the Lorraine Estate Community Centre, between 2pm and 4pm. No singing experience is needed.
The Loraine Estate is just off the Holloway Road, N7 9UE. Access via a footpath from the Holloway Road (up from McDonald’s on the opposite side).
For more information please contact Liza on 020 7527 7471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Islington Mayor’s Charity Quiz
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- Free in-person training on basic IT skills
- LGBT History Month 2021