From 18 to 29 October, Islington Council has an exciting festival planned to help you tackle the climate emergency.
‘Islington Together: Let’s talk about a greener future’ is a two-week programme of free events and activities to inform and inspire, so we can all take steps to be greener, cleaner and healthier. Everyone can make a difference.
There will be a mix of online and in-person events on everything from switching to an eco-friendly energy tariff and reducing food waste to increasing your recycling, enjoying nature and exploring greener, healthier travel options.
Visit our listings page to see the full list of events. Be sure to follow @IslingtonLife on Twitter and Instagram for the latest updates, too, or sign up to get all the info sent straight to your inbox.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Islington Walking Tours
- Volunteering in Islington
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Islington4Women walks
- Together greener
- Black History Month: talks
- Black History Month 2021
- Together greener: culture and play
- Together greener: reduce, reuse, recycle, sustain
- Together greener: homes and the environment
- Together greener: outdoors
- Together greener: energy
- Together greener: travel
- Together greener: food
- Health and social care jobs fair
- The Reading Adventure
- Love Your Local Market
- Retrain, reskill, reboot
- Celebrating Black history and culture 365 days a year