Want to play netball?
Please note sessions have been suspended until further notice.
Do you want to play netball in Islington? It is a good way to meet new people and have fun whilst keeping active.
Playnetball.com runs both ladies and mixed leagues for players of all levels (from beginners that have never stepped on court, to players with years of experience) at two venues in Islington.
Matches are played Monday to Thursday at Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, Rodney Street, London, N1 9QG and Highbury Grove School, 8 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EQ.
They also hold Back to Netball courses during the year, which are 8 weeks training for people who are looking to get back into the sport or try it for the first time.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Free in-person training on basic IT skills
- Interested in cooking, planting, crafts?
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Celebrate International Women’s Day 2021