Want to play netball?
Do you want to play netball in Islington? It is a good way to meet new people and have fun whilst keeping active.
Playnetball.com runs both ladies and mixed leagues for players of all levels (from beginners that have never stepped on court, to players with years of experience) at two venues in Islington.
Matches are played Monday to Thursday at Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, Rodney Street, London, N1 9QG and Highbury Grove School, 8 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EQ.
They also hold Back to Netball courses during the year, which are 8 weeks training for people who are looking to get back into the sport or try it for the first time.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Composting workshop
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Irish in Islington Festival
- Coffee and computers
- Mapping Islington
- Karma Kitchen – Small Change, Big Difference
- Lunch Bunch is back for Easter
- Free Easter pond-dipping
- Inspiring Islington
- Elthorne Pride’s Health and Wellbeing Day
- Nurturing your newborn’s needs