Angel podcast series: Kobo Cafe
Kobo, located in the heart of Angel, serves specialty coffee, teas, cakes, snacks and food. Since March, the cafe has offered a takeaway service from its front door. Leo, owner, talks to local shop owner and TV presenter Kate McIntyre about the lockdown and how he has had to adapt to stay open and safe for staff and customers.
Listen to more Angel business podcasts, click this link.
- No Smoking Day 2021 3 March 2021
- Step Up to Social Work and make a difference to people’s lives. 16 February 2021
- New Highbury Pool set to make a splash 15 February 2021
- LGBT+ local history 14 February 2021
- Celebrating Islington apprentices in National Apprenticeship Week 9 February 2021
- Shereen’s apprenticeship story 8 February 2021