Local jobs for local people
In Islington, we’re making sure that all residents have access to good local jobs, and that everyone – whatever their background – has the chance to prosper.
Employing local people has far-ranging benefits for businesses, our economy, and also the environment. That’s why Islington is committed to making sure businesses can easily find local talent and residents can easily access good local employment opportunities.
The portal is managed by the council’s iWork service who, in partnership with Islington Working, is also offering a brokerage service to businesses if they need it, and employment support services to local residents if they need extra support getting into employment.
To search for jobs or to post a vacancy, visit www.islingtonworking.co.uk
- Clean Air Day – 17 June 2021 14 June 2021
- Enjoy Local – Islington Assembly Hall is raring to go! 8 June 2021
- Creative Industries hidden gem on Brewery Road – Backgrounds Props and Studio Hire 7 June 2021
- Loneliness Awareness Week 2021 2 June 2021
- We are Cally Residents Grants are open! 2 June 2021
- Things to do at Cally Park in June 2 June 2021