Angel podcast series: SirPlus
SirPlus, a menswear brand with a shop in Camden Passage, has been closed since lockdown began. However, owner Henry is using the time to concentrate on online sales and how he can re-open safely when he is allowed to do so. Listen to the final podcast in the series, where he talks to local shop owner and TV presenter Kate McIntyre about how he is adapting.
- A Windrush story: Neville and Daphne 20 June 2020
- Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people 17 June 2020
- Windrush Day 2020 17 June 2020
- Blooming brilliant competition returns online 15 June 2020
- Biography of a carer: Barney 12 June 2020
- Make your own face covering 10 June 2020