Angel podcast series: SirPlus
SirPlus, a menswear brand with a shop in Camden Passage, has been closed since lockdown began. However, owner Henry is using the time to concentrate on online sales and how he can re-open safely when he is allowed to do so. Listen to the final podcast in the series, where he talks to local shop owner and TV presenter Kate McIntyre about how he is adapting.
- No Smoking Day 2021 3 March 2021
- Step Up to Social Work and make a difference to people’s lives. 16 February 2021
- New Highbury Pool set to make a splash 15 February 2021
- LGBT+ local history 14 February 2021
- Celebrating Islington apprentices in National Apprenticeship Week 9 February 2021
- Shereen’s apprenticeship story 8 February 2021