Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people
The Islington Giving Crisis Fund is a lifeline for our residents at the moment. Every penny you donate is allocated quickly, so around 30 trusted local organisations can help our communities through the pandemic.
Your support means Help on Your Doorstep can call hundreds of vulnerable and isolated residents to check in with them and see what support they need.
Your support means The Hive Food Bank at St Mary’s Church can provide food for four times the number of households they usually support.
Your support means the council’s Resident Support Scheme can help hundreds more households in financial hardship because of coronavirus – with food, paying utility bills and other essentials.
But funds are running low and residents still need support. So if you can, please donate to the Islington Giving Crisis Fund so they can carry on helping our community.
For more information about how to donate, visit www.islingtongiving.org.uk
- Creating people-friendly streets 28 July 2020
- Islington’s sewing heroes 24 July 2020
- A Windrush story: Neville and Daphne 20 June 2020
- Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people 17 June 2020
- Windrush Day 2020 17 June 2020
- Blooming brilliant competition returns online 15 June 2020