Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people
The Islington Giving Crisis Fund is a lifeline for our residents at the moment. Every penny you donate is allocated quickly, so around 30 trusted local organisations can help our communities through the pandemic.
Your support means Help on Your Doorstep can call hundreds of vulnerable and isolated residents to check in with them and see what support they need.
Your support means The Hive Food Bank at St Mary’s Church can provide food for four times the number of households they usually support.
Your support means the council’s Resident Support Scheme can help hundreds more households in financial hardship because of coronavirus – with food, paying utility bills and other essentials.
But funds are running low and residents still need support. So if you can, please donate to the Islington Giving Crisis Fund so they can carry on helping our community.
For more information about how to donate, visit www.islingtongiving.org.uk
- Reasons to shop local 🛍️ 22 October 2020
- Shop local in Holloway 🛍️ 22 October 2020
- Islington GP practices vaccinate thousands of residents to protect them from the flu 20 October 2020
- Your community, your neighbours, #YouRIslington 19 October 2020
- How Kelly found new work in the care sector 15 October 2020
- Shop Local in Finsbury Park 14 October 2020