Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people
The Islington Giving Crisis Fund is a lifeline for our residents at the moment. Every penny you donate is allocated quickly, so around 30 trusted local organisations can help our communities through the pandemic.
Your support means Help on Your Doorstep can call hundreds of vulnerable and isolated residents to check in with them and see what support they need.
Your support means The Hive Food Bank at St Mary’s Church can provide food for four times the number of households they usually support.
Your support means the council’s Resident Support Scheme can help hundreds more households in financial hardship because of coronavirus – with food, paying utility bills and other essentials.
But funds are running low and residents still need support. So if you can, please donate to the Islington Giving Crisis Fund so they can carry on helping our community.
For more information about how to donate, visit www.islingtongiving.org.uk
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020
- Better places for everyone: why making streets people-friendly will boost our health 3 December 2020