Creative Industries hidden gem on Brewery Road – Backgrounds Props and Studio Hire
If you have every flicked through the pages of a magazine and seen those pictures of delicious food dishes or interiors or lifestyle products, the chances are that you have seen some of the great range of plates, cutlery, linen supplied by creative industry specialists, Backgrounds Props and Studio Hire.
They are tucked away in a warehouse with studios on Brewery Road managed by Piers Herron and his wife Rachael Chielewski. They are both long-term Cally residents.
Background Props specialise in supplying props and backgrounds for food, interior, lifestyle and product shoots and their warehouse contains a vast collection of stock covering an extensive range of styles and periods. They have over 30 years experience of delivering an efficient, professional service to the creative industries. Their clients include supermarkets, online retailers, department stores, publishing houses, design & production companies, marketing agencies, photographers and many more.
They also have two conveniently located Photography Studios next door.
Like many businesses, times have been tough during the Covid pandemic and the studios have been closed but the warehouse has been running but with only 7 visitors allowed at any one time.
They remain hopeful for an upturn in the business as the restrictions are eased.
- Clean Air Day – 17 June 2021 14 June 2021
- Enjoy Local – Islington Assembly Hall is raring to go! 8 June 2021
- Creative Industries hidden gem on Brewery Road – Backgrounds Props and Studio Hire 7 June 2021
- Loneliness Awareness Week 2021 2 June 2021
- We are Cally Residents Grants are open! 2 June 2021
- Things to do at Cally Park in June 2 June 2021