Islington markets: Nag’s Head open-air weekend market
Since 1990, each weekend this privately-run market has been taking over Grafton Primary School’s playground at Bowman’s Place, just opposite the Holloway Odeon Cinema.
Saturday is a traditional market day, with stalls selling a wide range of goods: from bin bags and batteries to dress shirts and evening gowns. There are also plenty of second hand bargains to be found!
Sunday is a car boot sale day and you never know what you might find. Visitor entry is free and there’s even 20 percent discount for students at some stalls.
Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags and food containers to help keep the market sustainable and reduce waste locally.
To book a stall or for more information, call Steve on 07956 832 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grafton Primary School, Eburne Road, Holloway, N7 6AE
More Things to do
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Volunteering in Islington
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Celebrating Black history and culture
- Four accessible activities in Islington parks
- Women’s football
- Community gardening in Cally Park
- Five things to do in parks
- Islington Borough Ladies FC football sessions
- Islington walking and running routes
- Five ways to explore Islington on foot
- Islington markets: Tufnell Park Market
- Islington markets: Whitecross Street Market
- Islington markets: Camden Passage
- Islington markets: Stroud Green Market
- Islington markets: Exmouth Market
- Islington markets: Archway Market
- Islington markets: Islington Farmers’ Market
- Islington markets: Chapel Market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head indoor market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head open-air weekend market
- Free accessible sports
- Over-55s men’s club
- Finsbury Park Singers
- Free fitness classes with Healthy Generations
- Health and history walks
- Repair Week
- Faith under fire
- Park cuppa