Islington markets: Archway Market
Every Saturday, Navigator Square in Archway transforms into a shopper’s delight.
Combining great street food with an eclectic selection of stalls, the market features more than 20 independent local businesses.
A one-stop shop for all your weekly groceries, including everything from organic baked goods and veg, to French deli specialities and an olive bar – plus vegan cakes and chutneys.
The market also has speciality stalls, offering all sorts of lovely things like candles and crafts, toys and books, jewellery, vintage clothes and collectables, as well as a celebrated second-hand bookstall.
Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags and food containers to help keep the market sustainable and reduce waste locally.
Visit the Archway Market website to plan your next shopping trip.
Navigator Square, N19 3TD
More Things to do
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Volunteering in Islington
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Celebrating Black history and culture
- Four accessible activities in Islington parks
- Women’s football
- Community gardening in Cally Park
- Five things to do in parks
- Islington Borough Ladies FC football sessions
- Islington walking and running routes
- Five ways to explore Islington on foot
- Islington markets: Tufnell Park Market
- Islington markets: Whitecross Street Market
- Islington markets: Camden Passage
- Islington markets: Stroud Green Market
- Islington markets: Exmouth Market
- Islington markets: Archway Market
- Islington markets: Islington Farmers’ Market
- Islington markets: Chapel Market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head indoor market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head open-air weekend market
- Free accessible sports
- Over-55s men’s club
- Finsbury Park Singers
- Free fitness classes with Healthy Generations
- Health and history walks
- Repair Week
- Faith under fire
- Park cuppa