Islington women’s football
Get involved with Islington Borough Ladies Football Club
U11 Girls Team Jess 07429962811
For girls in years 5 and 6. Wednesday training, 5-6pm at Whittington Park, N19 4RS. Saturday games, home and away
U13 Girls Team Chloe 07880932156
For girls in years 7 and 8. Wednesday training, 5-6.30pm at Whittington Park, N19 4RS. Saturday games, home and away
U17 Girls Team Pete 07966614544
For girls in years 11 and 12. Wednesday training, 5.30-7pm at Whittington Park, N19 4RS. Saturday games, home and away
11v11 Women’s Team Sarah 07950912089
Wednesday training, 7-9pm at Whittington Park, N19 4RS. Sunday games, home and away
Fees for teams (training and games) – Youth £120 / Adult £140 (£80 students)
Women’s Beginner Sessions Pete 07966614544
Tuesday 7-8pm, Thursday 9.30-10.30am and Saturday 12-1pm
At Whittington Park, N19 4RS. £3 pay on the day (£2 students/unemployed). Warm-up and practices followed by small-sided games. Just turn up! No need to book.
Tuesday 7v7 Women’s Teams & Women’s league New players – Pete 07966614544 / new teams – Chloe 07880932156
Tuesdays, 1-hour games at either 7-8, 8-9 or 9-10pm at Whittington Park, N19 4RS. £5 per game (£3 students/unemployed).
Currently, no league games are running. Weekly team sessions are happening each week in the short term, 8-9:15am.
Coaching Opportunities Pete 07966614544
Opportunities for new and existing coaches to work with our groups. Support with completing coaching qualifications.
Match kit is available for all players and is usually purchased by individual teams. When turning up for first sessions please feel free to wear whatever stuff you’re comfortable in to participate in physical activity.
For footwear, our training pitch at Whittington Park is on 3G astro turf. Trainers are ok when it’s dry, but we would advise investing in a pair of firm ground football boots (these usually have plastic suds on the bottom).
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Free in-person training on basic IT skills
- Interested in cooking, planting, crafts?
- Islington enrichment home learning
- How to draw trees and the stories behind them
- Getting into work workshop
- Unlocking Potential in Children and Young People
- In conversation with a young entrepreneur
- Celebrating Black history and culture 365 days a year
- Celebrate Windrush Day 2021
- Islington4Women walks
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs webinar for parents
- Festival of Walks 19-27 June 2021