Islington markets: Tufnell Park Market
Taking place every Saturday at Yerbury Primary School 10am –2.30pm, Tufnell Park Market is one of the latest additions to the borough.
Every week, the market plays host to a different line up of regular and guest stalls, so there’s always something different to try.
Featuring stalls including independent small businesses, specialising in small-batch food, including jams, locally produced honey, pickles, chutneys and terrific home baking. There’s also plenty of great street food drinks and fresh fruit and veg.
There’s also a great range of activities for all ages – from arts workshops to bouncy castles for the kids. On occasion, there’s even a string quartet!
For more information, visit the Tufnell Park Market website.
Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags and food containers to help keep the market sustainable and reduce waste.
Yerbury School, Tufnell Park, N19 4RR
More Things to do
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Volunteering in Islington
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Celebrating Black history and culture
- Four accessible activities in Islington parks
- Women’s football
- Community gardening in Cally Park
- Five things to do in parks
- Islington Borough Ladies FC football sessions
- Islington walking and running routes
- Five ways to explore Islington on foot
- Islington markets: Tufnell Park Market
- Islington markets: Whitecross Street Market
- Islington markets: Camden Passage
- Islington markets: Stroud Green Market
- Islington markets: Exmouth Market
- Islington markets: Archway Market
- Islington markets: Islington Farmers’ Market
- Islington markets: Chapel Market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head indoor market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head open-air weekend market
- Free accessible sports
- Over-55s men’s club
- Finsbury Park Singers
- Free fitness classes with Healthy Generations
- Health and history walks
- Park cuppa
- Dementia-friendly Islington
- Half term crafts events
- Free swimming lessons
- Carers Week 2023