Islington markets: Stroud Green Market
Founded in 2017, Stroud Green Market offers a mix of stalls from locals businesses and a selection of produce from English farmers. Every Sunday 10am –2.30pm, Stroud Green Primary School yard transforms into a hub of fresh produce, great food and drink and fun for all ages.
Whether you’re looking for Danish Rye Bread, Scottish Tablet or Turkish pastries or local Islington Honey, there’s a host of regular stalls and a wide range of guest traders, the market always offers something new to try.
A five-minute walk from Finsbury Park station, the market also has free entertainment, including live music, storytelling and a resident bike mechanic.
Visit the Stroud Green Market website to take a look at all of the stalls on offer.
Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags and food containers to help keep the market sustainable and reduce waste locally.
Stroud Green Primary School playground, Perth Road, Finsbury Park, N4 3HB
More Things to do
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Volunteering in Islington
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Celebrating Black history and culture
- Four accessible activities in Islington parks
- Women’s football
- Community gardening in Cally Park
- Five things to do in parks
- Islington Borough Ladies FC football sessions
- Islington walking and running routes
- Five ways to explore Islington on foot
- Islington markets: Tufnell Park Market
- Islington markets: Whitecross Street Market
- Islington markets: Camden Passage
- Islington markets: Stroud Green Market
- Islington markets: Exmouth Market
- Islington markets: Archway Market
- Islington markets: Islington Farmers’ Market
- Islington markets: Chapel Market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head indoor market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head open-air weekend market
- Free accessible sports
- Over-55s men’s club
- Finsbury Park Singers
- Free fitness classes with Healthy Generations
- Health and history walks
- Park cuppa
- Dementia-friendly Islington
- Half term crafts events
- Free swimming lessons
- Carers Week 2023