Islington markets: Exmouth Market
Exmouth Market mixes established stores and restaurants with street stalls in one precinct that’s become a hit with shoppers and food lovers alike.
There’s a selection of quirky bars, and cafes around the market, as well as some great local stores and some of the most critically acclaimed restaurants in London.
As good to look at as the food is to taste, if you’re in Clerkenwell and feeling hungry, make this your first stop.
Exmouth market is home to one of Islington’s new electric cargo bikes, which are available for use by local businesses and residents who looking for low-cost sustainable transport.
Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags and food containers to help keep the market sustainable and reduce waste locally.
Exmouth Market, EC1R 4QB
Visit the Exmouth Market website to find out more.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Islington Walking Tours
- Volunteering in Islington
- Active Spaces free fitness classes
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Islington4Women walks
- The Reading Adventure
- Retrain, reskill, reboot
- Celebrating Black history and culture
- Four accessible activities in Islington parks
- Women’s football
- Community gardening in Cally Park
- Five things to do in parks
- Guided walks
- Islington Borough Ladies FC football sessions
- Islington in Bloom
- Islington walking and running routes
- A walk in the park
- Meals For All
- The Cally Festival is back!
- Islington celebrates the Queen
- Free summer swimming
- Islington markets: Tufnell Park Market
- Islington markets: Whitecross Street Market
- Islington markets: Camden Passage
- Islington markets: Stroud Green Market
- Islington markets: Exmouth Market
- Islington markets: Archway Market
- Islington markets: Islington Farmers’ Market
- Islington markets: Chapel Market
- Islington markets: Nag’s Head indoor market
- Islington’s Markets – Nag’s Head open-air weekend market
- LIFT careers fair
- Soul in the City
- Chapel Market summer specials