Exmouth Market mixes established stores and restaurants with street stalls in one precinct that’s become a hit with shoppers and food lovers alike.
There’s a selection of quirky bars, and cafes around the market, as well as some great local stores and some of the most critically acclaimed restaurants in London.
As good to look at as the food is to taste, if you’re in Clerkenwell and feeling hungry, make this your first stop.
Exmouth market is home to one of Islington’s new electric cargo bikes, which are available for use by local businesses and residents who looking for low-cost sustainable transport.
Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags and food containers to help keep the market sustainable and reduce waste locally.
Exmouth Market, EC1R 4QB
Visit the Exmouth Market website to find out more.
More Things to do
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Volunteering in Islington
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Celebrating Black history and culture
- Four accessible activities in Islington parks
- Women’s football
- Community gardening in Cally Park
- Five things to do in parks
- Islington Borough Ladies FC football sessions
- Islington walking and running routes
- Five ways to explore Islington on foot
- Tufnell Park Market
- Whitecross Street Market
- Camden Passage
- Stroud Green Market
- Exmouth Market
- Archway Market
- Islington Farmers’ Market
- Chapel Market
- Nag’s Head indoor market
- Nag’s Head open-air weekend market
- Free accessible sports
- Over-55s men’s club
- Finsbury Park Singers
- Free fitness classes with Healthy Generations
- Health and history walks
- Park cuppa
- Summer Reading Challenge
- Best parks for… water fun
- Free swimming lessons
- Free upcycling workshops
- All aboard the mail rail
- Dementia-friendly Islington
- St Mary’s festival
- Free fun at your local library
- Christmas lights events
- Apple Day